2 tbsp Oil, तेल
6-8 Tomato, roughly chopped, टमाटर
½ tsp Red chilli powder, लाल मिर्च पाउडर
¼ tsp Turmeric powder, हल्दी पाउडर
2 inch Ginger , अदरक
1 Big Garlic cloves, लहसुन
8-10 Black peppercorns, काली मिर्च
½ Black Cardamom seeds, काली इलाइची के दने
Salt to taste, नमक स्वादअनुसार
Water as required, पानी
1 tbsp Oil , तेल
2 tbsp Butter, मक्खन
1 Big Onion, chopped, प्याज
⅓ cup Coriander stems, धनिया के डंठल
2 tbsp Sugar, चीनी
6 Bread slice, cubes, ब्रेड
1 tbsp Butter, मक्खन
½ tbsp Oil, तेल
½ tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped, धनिया
For Baguette Croutons
3-4 Baguette, Slices, बगेत ब्रेड
2 tbsp Butter, मक्खन
Coriander leaves, धनिया
Tomato, slice, टमाटर
Prepared Croutons, क्रोटोन्स
- In a pressure cooker add oil and chopped tomatoes and saute for a minute.
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger, garlic, black peppercorns, black cardamom seeds, salt and water mix well. Close the lid and give it 2-3 whistles.
- In a another kadhi heat oil, butter and add onion saute until translucent and add the cooked tomato mixture and cook it for another 5-6 minutes.
- Switch off the flame add coriander stems and blend it into a fine puree with a hand blender and the strain it with a soup strainer.
- Pour it back in the kadhi and boil it for 15 minutes.
- Finally add sugar and give it a proper mix and switch off the flame.
- Now serve it in a bowl and garnish with cream, prepared croutons, tomato slices and coriander leaves.
- Your hot tomato soup is ready to serve.
- Remove the sides of the bread and cut it into equal squares.
- Heat a pan and add butter and oil, ones heated add the cut bread squares and fry them until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove in a bowl and add chopped coriander toss properly and keep aside for later use.
For Baguette croutons
- Cut the baguette bread diagonally in slices and apply butter on all of them.
- Heat a grill pan and place the bread slices on it and grill until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove and keep aside for later use.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer