2 tsp Oil
1 ½ tsp Garlic, chopped
1 ½ tsp Ginger, chopped
1 tsp Green chillies, chopped
¼ cup French beans, chopped
¼ cup Carrots, diced
¼ cup Corn, boiled
½ tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Green chilli sauce
¾ cup Corn puree
2 cups Vegetable stock
Salt to taste
1 tsp Sugar
2 tbsp Corn four slurry (Corn flour+ water)
½ tsp Vinegar
¼ cup Spring onions, chopped
- Heat oil in a pot and add in garlic, ginger and green chillies. Let it fry for a minutes time and add in the French beans, carrots and boiled corn.
- Saute them for 2 minutes and add in soy sauce and green chilli sauce and mix.
- Add in the corn puree and mix everything.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and stir in everything.
- Season the soup with salt and sugar. Cover with a lid and let this come to a boil.
- Later reduce the flame and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the lid and pour in the prepared corn flour slurry. Stir immediately, otherwise you will end up with a lumpy soup.
- Once the soup thickens add in the vinegar and mix. Cook for further 2-3 minutes and then turn off the flame.
- Garnish the soup with spring onions and serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer