½ Small Bunch Coriander Leaves
2-3 Green Chilies, broken
5-6 Garlic Cloves
1 -Inch Ginger
10-12 Curry Leaves
2-3 tbsp Rice Flour
2 tsp Red Chili Powder
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
Salt, to taste
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
5 Medium Sized Rawas Fillets
Coconut Oil, for frying
7-8 Curry Leaves
- Combine coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic cloves, ginger, curry leaves and rice flour. Blend everything to a fine paste.
- Now to the paste add red chili powder, turmeric, salt, lemon juice and mix well.
- Marinade the fish pieces with the prepared marinade and keep to rest for 10mins.
- Now heat oil for shallow frying and add curry leaves to it, let them crackle.
- Shallow fry the fish pieces from both the side till little crust is formed and fish is cooked, about 5-7mins each side.
- Remove the fish on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil.
- Serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer