1 medium onion, roughly cut
1 tomato, roughly cut
1 inches ginger, peeled & chopped
2 Green Chillies
¼ cup water
2 tbsp ghee
1 tsp cumin Seeds
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp degi mirch powder
¼ tsp asafoetida
Salt to taste
3 winter carrots, peeled & cut into small cubes
1 cup tender green peas
1 wedge of lime
2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp ghee
- In a grinder, add onion, tomato, ginger, green chilli and water blend it well smooth paste.
- In a kadai, add ghee,cumin, prepared paste and turmeric powder, coriander powder, degi mirch powder and saute well.
- Add asafoetida, salt to taste, and mix them well.
- Add winter carrots, green peas and let it cook.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, and lime wedge.
- Serve hot with chapati.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer