4 bread slices, sides removed
½ cup grated cabbage
½ cup grated carrot
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp schezwan sauce
2 tbsp mint chutney
Salt to taste
2 tbsp butter
- In a mixing bowl, add grated cabbage, carrot, mayonnaise and salt.
- Divide the mixture into three separate mixing bowls.
- Add schezwan sauce in one and mint chutney in another and mix well.
- Keep the third mixture bowl plain.
- Take bread slices, apply butter on every piece.
- Apply the mint chutney mixture to this. Spread evenly.
- Place another bread slice on top. Keeping the butter applied side up.
- Spread the plain mixture on this bread slice. Spread evenly.
- Place another bread slice on this and spread the schezwan mixture on it.
- Cover with the bread slice.
- Gently cut into 2 pieces and serve.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer