1 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
1tbsp Ginger, chopped
1 no. Green chilli, chopped
½ cup Green onion, small dice
2 cups Pumpkin, diced
Salt to taste
1 ½ to 2 cups Vegetable Stock
4-5 no. Mushrooms cut into quarters
½ cup Broccoli, florets with the stem
¼ cup Hot sauce
Crusher Blaack Pepper ½ tsp
1/4 cup Coconut Milk
¼ tsp Palm Sugar or Normal Sugar
1 cup of cooked flat noodles
1 red chili, Sliced diagonally
Few Roasted Peanuts
Sprig of coriander, for garnish
2-3 tbsp of pomegranate seeds
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger and green chili, sauté until the raw smell of the garlic has gone.
- Add Spring onions and sauté for a while. Add pumpkin and salt sauté on a medium to high flame for a couple of minutes.
- Add vegetable stock or just plain water, stir and cook on a low flame with lid on. Cook until the Pumpkin is cooked completely.
- Remove from flame and cool down the mixture, Blend the mixture in to a smooth puree.
- Transfer the puree back into the pot and bring it to a boil, add some water if you desire.
- Add mushrooms and broccoli and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Then lower the flame, add crushed black pepper and Coconut milk. Stir properly and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- The laksa should have a coating consistency. Remove from flame when done.
- To serve,place some cooked flat noodles in a bowl, ladle piping hot soup over the noodles and top it up with some roasted peanuts, some sliced red chili, pomegranate seeds.
- Garnish with a sprig of coriander and serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer