- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon grass, chopped
- 3-4 thai bird eye chilies
- ½ cup shitake mushroom, soaked and blanched
- ½ cup asparagus, cut into half,
- ½ cup broccoli florets, blanched
- ½ cup baby corn, cut diagonally
- 4-5 leaves bok choy
- ½ cup tri color bell pepper, cut diagonally
For Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tsp palm sugar/ brown sugar
- ½ cup vegetables stock
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Prepare stir fry sauce by mixing all the ingredients. Keep aside.
- In wok sauté garlic and lemon grass until aroma comes out.
- Add all the vegetables and stir on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add stir fry sauce and allow it to boil. Cook the vegetables in sauce for 2 minutes and serve immediately.
Osm Recipe thanks you Ji 🎁