4-5 Cannelloni Tubes
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
1 Onion, diced
Salt to taste
1 tsp Black Pepper powder
1 cup Red Bell Peppers, diced
1 cup Yellow Zucchini, diced
1 cup Green Zucchini, diced
2 Tomatoes, diced
1 cup Tomato Puree
1 cup Eggplant, fried
2-3 tbsp Basil Leaves, torn
½ cup Ricotta
Feta Cheese, tomato strips and basil for garnish
- Boil water in a heavy bottom pan, add oil, salt and cannelloni tubes, cook for 8-9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a wok, add olive oil, garlic and sauté till raw smell goes off.
- Add onions, salt, black pepper powder, sauté for a minute.
- Then add bell peppers, yellow zucchini, green zucchini, tomatoes, tomato puree and fried eggplant, mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Now add some torn basil, ricotta cheese mix well and turn off the flame.
- Now tale the boiled cannelloni and fill them with the filling and keep aside.
- Now take a serving plate pour some ratatouille, then put the filled cannelloni tubes, then pour some tomato sauce and then again ratatouille. Now grate some cheese, spread some ricotta and pour some more tomato sauce on top.
- Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes at 180*C.
- Garnish with ricotta, tomato strips and basil leaves.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer