1 tsp Oil
1 Onion, sliced
1 tsp Garlic, sliced
500 gms Chicken, on bone
3 cups Chicken Stock
Few Saffron Strands
1 cup Rice, washed and drained
250 gms Shrimp, deveined and shelled
1 tbsp Paprika powder
250 gms Mussels
Torn Parsley and Lemon for garnish
- Add salt to the chicken and keep aside for further use.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add onion and garlic, cook until onion turns translucent.
- Add chicken, cook until it changes its colour.
- Add chicken stock slowly and steadily as required.
- Now add few saffron strands and rice, mix well and cook till half done.
- If required add more stock and cover it and cook for another 5 min until almost done.
- Then add shrimp, paprika powder and toss gently with light hands.
- Add few more drops of stock and then add clams (which are closed)
- Then cover it and cook until crust is form.
- Garnish with torn parsley and lemon slice.