2 tsp Oil
1 cup Onion, slices
½ cup Cashew nuts, soaked and paste
1 cup Hung curd
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Green chillies, finely chopped
½ tsp Green cardamom powder
2 tsp Freshly cracked Black Pepper
Salt to taste
¼ cup Fresh cream
2 tsp Corn flour
500 grams Paneer, cubes
1 cup Tri coloured Bell peppers, dices
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the onion slices and cook till the turn translucent and slight golden in colour. Remove and make a smooth paste.
- Now tak a bowl and add in the onion paste, cashew paste, hung curd, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, cardamom powder, black pepper powder and salt. Mix everything toger.
- Now add in little cream and corn flour and mix well.
- Add in the paneer cubes and tri coloured bell pepper cubes. Cover all the pieces with the prepared marinade evenly.
- Take a satay stick and insert the paneer and bell pepper pieces alternatively.
- Now heat a non stick griddle and pour oil in it.
- Place the kebabs on the griddle and cook it on all the sides till you see nice griddle marks.
- Remove and serve hot along with mint chutney.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer