1 bunch Coriander leaves with stem
2 inch-Ginger, peeled
8-10 Garlic cloves
3-4 Green Chillies
½ tsp Cumin seeds
½ tsp Black Peppercorns
1 inch-Cinnamon Stick
2 tbsp Vinegar/Goan Vinegar
½ tsp Fennel seeds
Salt to taste
½ Turmeric powder
½ Lime juice
2 tbsp Oil
750 gm Chicken on bone, curry cut
1 small Onion, thinly sliced
- Score the chicken (use a sharp knife to make to make parallel and shallow cuts through the chicken)
- In a grinding jar, add coriander leaves with stem, ginger, garlic, green chillies, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick, vinegar, and fennel seeds, grind it to a smooth semi thick paste.
- Once the paste is ready add salt, turmeric and lime juice.
- Marinate the chicken with the masala and keep for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add the marinated chicken (don’t overcrowd the pan) and cook it for 7-8 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Garnish with onion and lime wedge.
- Serve hot with Poey/pav.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer