200 gms Shrimp, cleaned
Salt as per taste
1 tbsp Olive oil
½ no Lime Juice
100 gms Totapuri mango/any semi ripe mango, Julienne
½ Onion, sliced
¼ cup sweet corn, cooked
5-6 Cherry tomato, cut into half
2 cups Arugula leaves
2 tbsps Lemon Juice
2 tbsps Olive Oil
1 tsp lime zest
- Apply salt, oil and lime juice to the shrimp. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the shrimp to it. Cook for 2 minutes on all sides. Remove & let cool.
- Meanwhile mix together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- In another larger mixing bowl, add mango, onion, cherry tomatoes, prepared shrimp, arugula leaves & dressing.
- Toss well. Serve immediately.