For Burger patty
1 tbsp Oil
1 medium Onion, chopped
1 tbsp Ginger, chopped
1 tsp Green Chillies, chopped
¼ cup Carrots, grated
½ cup Oats, soaked
2 medium Potatoes, boiled & peeled
Salt to taste
½ tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp Chaat Masala
Coriander Leaves, chopped
Oil for sautéing
2 Burger buns
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Mayonnaise
½ Onion, sliced
1 Tomato, sliced
For Burger Patty
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions, sauté till translucent.
- Add ginger and green chillies, sauté for a minute.
- Add carrots and oats, cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Remove from flame and keep aside for further use.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the boiled potatoes.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and coriander leaves.
- Mix everything well to make a dough. Make a patty and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the patty until golden brown.
- Take the burger buns, apply some butter and roast till crisp.
- Take the burger buns assemble it with mayonnaise, onions, tomatoes, burger patty and cheese slices. Serve hot with the choice of your sauce
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer