¾ Cup Sweet Corn Kernels, boiled & crushed
2 Medium Potatoes, boiled
1 -inch piece Ginger, chopped
3 Garlic cloves, chopped
2 Green chillies, chopped
1 Small Onion, finely chopped
1 tsp Garam masala powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
Salt, to taste
1 tsp Chaat masala powder
1 tbsp Fresh chopped coriander leaves
¼ Cup Corn flour
Oil, for deep frying
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies and saute till fragrant. Add corn and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mashed boiled potatoes, garam masala, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt and chopped coriander leaves and give it a nice mix.
- Make small balls of the vegetable mixture.
- Gently insert the satay stick inside the ball, to make it a lollipop. Press it gently so the mixture holds onto the stick. Sprinkle corn flour on it.
- Heat oil in a pan; fry the vegetable lollipops until golden brown.
- Remove them on an absorbent paper to drain off the excess oil.
- Serve hot with any dipping of your choice.