1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp ginger, garlic & green chili, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
½ cup carrots, cut into small cubes
½ cup french beans, cut into small cubes
1 tbsp cumin, coriander powder
1 tsp red chili powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
½ cup tomato puree
½ cup fresh cream
2 ½ cup water
1 cup macaroni pasta
1 cup cheddar cheese/ processed cheese, grated
- Heat oil in deep pan, add cumin seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add ginger garlic and green chilies, followed by chopped onion. Saute until turn light brown.
- Add vegetables and stir for another minute.
- Add spice powder then add tomato puree and fresh cream.
- Add water and pasta. Cover and allow it to cool.
- When pasta is cooked and liquid is almost absorbed add cheese and stir well.
- Serve immediately.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer