1. Cook the fish in a little bit of salt and water for 10 mins and let it cool.
2. Drain excessive water and mash with a fork.
3. Mix all the ingredients with the fish. Divide into 15 portions, flatten them with your hands & keep aside. Roll all tikkies in refined flour till well-coated.
4. Heat oil in a flat nonstick pan and shallow fry the tikkis until golden brown in color from both the sides.
5. Serve hot with green chutney and onion salad.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer