600 gms king fish fillets, cut into fingers
2 tsp red chili powder
¼ tsp ajwain
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 lime juice
¼ cup gram flour
1 cup cereal, finely ground
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Rinse the fish and pat dry. Apply 1 tsp red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, lime juice and marinate for 30 mins.
3. In a shallow bowl, make gram flour batter. Add salt and 1 tsp red chili powder.
4. Grease a cookie sheet.
5. Dip fish in gram flour mixture and then into crumbs, making sure to coat both sides.
6. Place fish on baking sheet and spray with oil.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
8. Serve immediately with mint chutney.