2 cups Baby Potatoes (unpeeled), washed
Oil, for frying
1 tsp Anardana powder
½ tsp Red chilli powder
½ tsp Chaat masala
Salt to taste
¼ tsp Black pepper powder
- Parboil the potatoes in salted water and drain them and keep aside.
- While the potatoes are hot press them in between your palms to flatten them.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes till the skin becomes nice crispy and turns golden brown in colour.
- Fry and remove on an absorbent paper to drain off the excess oil.
- Now take a bowl and add in anardana powder, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Now add in the hot potatoes in the bowl and toss them well in the masalas.
- Remove and serve hot.