200gms Chocolate Biscuit
½ cup Powdered Sugar
Milk, as required
1 tsp Fruit Salt
- Grease the baking tin with oil and line it with butter paper.
- Take a mixer jar and add in biscuits along with powdered sugar and blend it together to a fine powder, remove in a vessel.
- Now gently pour in milk to get the mixture into a batter consistency.
- Lastly add in fruit salt and give it a gentle mix.
- It shouldn’t be very thin but should be of pouring consistency.
- Pour the prepared cake batter in the lined baking tin.
- Heat a heavy bottom kadhai or pot on medium flame and cover the base with salt. Place a stand in it and place the cake tin on the stand. Cover with lid and cook for 50-60
- Use a skewer or a knife to insert and check if the cake is properly cooked. If it comes out clean then it’s done and remove from the oven.
- Let it cool down to room temperature and then remove from the tin.
- The sponge is ready and can be eaten as it is or can also be topped with icing or glaze.