1 tsp oil
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 medium onion, sliced
1 carrot, thinly sliced
¼ cup shrimp
¼ cup chicken, cut in small cubes
1 tbsp Peanuts
250 gms pad thai rice noodles, boiled
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp achaari masala powder
1 tbsp soya sauce
¼ cup bean sprouts
2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
Cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and onions, sauté till fragrant.
- Add carrots, mix well and toss for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and chicken, saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add peanuts, mix well and add the boiled pad thai rice noodles.
- Mix well and add brown sugar, achari masala powder and soya sauce, toss everything well together.
- Add bean sprouts and spring onions, toss and mix well.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer