For Spice Mix
2 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
1 tsp Pomegranate Seed Powder/ Anardana Powder
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Dry Mango Powder/Amchur Powder
¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp Chaat Masala
¼ tsp Asafoetida
Oil, for deep frying
4 Small Bitter Gourd, cut length-wise & cored *See Note
6 Small Eggplant, cut into quarters
10-12 Lady Fingers, top removed & slit length-wise
1 Cup Cauliflower Florets
1 Green Capsicum, cut into sticks
150 gms Paneer, cut into sticks
1 tbsp Oil
½ tsp Cumin Seeds
2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 Medium Onions, finely chopped
2 Medium Tomatoes, finely chopped
Salt, to taste
½ Cup Curd, whisked
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Kasuri Methi, toasted
- For spice mix, combine all the spices and mix well. Keep aside.
- Now for vegetables, heat oil for deep frying. Deep fry each vegetable separately till cooked and crisp. Remove on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil. Keep aside.
- For masala, heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till fragrant. Add onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt and cook till tomatoes are soft. Add prepared spice mix and cook for a minute.
Add ½ cup water
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer