< Back to Recipes
Strawberry Crepes स्ट्रॉबेरी क्रेप्स
These crepes remind me of my last trip to Paris and enjoying the softest, thinnest crepes ever. Try this simple recipe for Strawberry crepes
For the crepe:
1 cup all-purpose flour, sieved.
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 ½ tbsp. granulated white sugar
2 eggs (room temperature)
1 1/4 cup (300 ml) milk (room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
1 tbsp melted butter, cooled to room temperature (optional)
1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
2 tbsp sugar
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Confectioners’ sugar, for serving
- In a bowl, sieve together flour, sugar and salt. Separately whisk eggs, milk and butter. Fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and mix well. Strain through sieve into bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, mix strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar. In a separate bowl, whisk cream until fine and glossy. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Heat a flat pan on medium heat. Pour 1 ladleful crepe batter, spread to a thick pancake and cook on both sides on low heat till golden brown. Remove to a plate and let cool.
- Spread about 2 generous spoons of whipping cream over half the pancake. Sprinkle some of the strawberries-sugar mix on top and fold in half, then fold again. Repeat with rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and drizzle chocolate syrup. Top off with chopped strawberries and serve.