1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar/ Vinegar
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt, to taste
1 tsp Siracha Sauce/ Hot Sauce
2 Malta Orange, Peeled/ Orange Segments, Peeled
1 Medium Onion, peeled
6-8 Black Olives, sliced
1 Small Fennel Bulb, cut into strips
2 Small Red Radish, sliced/ White Radish
Few Mint Leaves
¼ tsp Paprika Powder/ Chili Powder
- For dressing, in a bowl take white wine vinegar.
- Now in a stream add olive oil while whisking. Now add salt and siracha sauce, mix well. Keep aside.
- Peel the oranges and cut them in roundels.
- Cut the onion and slice thinly. Sperate the segments.
- Now on a plate, arrange orange roundels. Now place onion, olives, fennel, radish on top of orange.
- Lastly top it off with mint leaves and sprinkle paprika powder.
- When serving drizzle some dressing and serve immediately.