200 gms Shrimp, cleaned
Salt as per taste
1 tbsp Olive oil
½ no Lime Juice
100 gms Totapuri mango/any semi ripe mango, Julienne
½ Onion, sliced
¼ cup sweet corn, cooked
5-6 Cherry tomato, cut into half
2 cups Arugula leaves
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp lime zest
- For shrimp; apply salt, oil and lime juice.
- Heat non-stick pan and put shrimp. Cook for 2 minutes each sides. Remove & keep aside to cool down.
- Meanwhile add all the ingredients of dressing in small bowl & mix well.
- In mixing bowl, add mango, onion, cherry tomatoes, prepared shrimp, arugula leaves & dressing.
- Toss well. Serve immediately.