< Back to Recipes
Easy Special Kalakand Recipe दानेदार कलाकंद झटपट आसान रेसिपी
One of the easiest and most amazing mithai recipe for Diwali or any festival. Try my step by step recipe for making Kalakand.
500 ml Milk (दूध)
400 gm Paneer – grated (पनीर)
1 tsp Ghee (घी)
10-12 Cashew Nuts – chopped (काजू)
8-10 Almonds – chopped (बदाम)
6-8 Pistachio – chopped (पिस्ता)
200 ml Condensed Milk (कन्डेंस्ड मिल्क)
1 tsp Cardamom Powder (इलायची पाउडर)
a few Saffron Strands (केसर)
a pinch Salt (नमक)
½ tsp Ghee for greasing (घी)
- In a kadai add milk, paneer and keep on sauteing until the milk is evaporated.
- Now add ghee, cashew nuts, almonds, pistachio and saute them for 2 minutes.
- Then add the condensed milk, cardamom powder, saffron and continue sauteing until the mixture gets thickened.
- Finish with a pinch of salt and mix everything properly then switch off the flames.
- Grease a tray with ghee and spread the mixture in it and keep in the fridge for 30-40 minutes to set properly.
- Remove and cut it into your desired shape and serve.