500 ml Milk (दूध)
400 gm Paneer – grated (पनीर)
1 tsp Ghee (घी)
10-12 Cashew Nuts – chopped (काजू)
8-10 Almonds – chopped (बदाम)
6-8 Pistachio – chopped (पिस्ता)
200 ml Condensed Milk (कन्डेंस्ड मिल्क)
1 tsp Cardamom Powder (इलायची पाउडर)
a few Saffron Strands (केसर)
a pinch Salt (नमक)
½ tsp Ghee for greasing (घी)
- In a kadai add milk, paneer and keep on sauteing until the milk is evaporated.
- Now add ghee, cashew nuts, almonds, pistachio and saute them for 2 minutes.
- Then add the condensed milk, cardamom powder, saffron and continue sauteing until the mixture gets thickened.
- Finish with a pinch of salt and mix everything properly then switch off the flames.
- Grease a tray with ghee and spread the mixture in it and keep in the fridge for 30-40 minutes to set properly.
- Remove and cut it into your desired shape and serve.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer