For Marinating the Paneer
¾ cup Yogurt
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
¼ tsp Cumin Powder
½ tsp Coriander Powder
2 tbsp Besan/Gram Flour
¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Oil
½ tsp Kasuri Methi
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 cup Paneer, cut into cubes
Oil for grilling
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
1 cup Mint Chutney
1 medium Onion, thinly sliced
1 Carrot, julienne
1 cup Processed Cheese, grated
Mint sprig for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for marination and mix well.
- Then add paneer, coat it with the marination well and keep aside for half an hour.
- In another mixing bowl, add wheat flour, salt, oil and water as required to knead a soft dough. Keep aside for further use.
- Heat oil in a grilling pan, add the marinated paneer and grill it till it’s cooked.
- Once cooked, keep aside for further use.
- Take the dough, divide it into equal parts and roll into thin disc for chapati.
- Roast the chapati on a pan until brown spots appear. Keep basting it with oil or butter.
- Once done, start assembling into a roll.
- Take the chapatti, apply mint chutney, add onion, carrot, paneer and cheese.
- Roll it carefully without spilling the filling out.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and serve hot with mint chutney.