For Onion Mixture
2 Cups Onion, sliced
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tsp Red Chili Powder
½ tsp Ajwain
1 tsp Ginger, chopped
1 Green Chili, chopped
Salt, to taste
½ Cup Besan/ Gram Flour
¼ Cup Rice Flour, optional
5 tbsp Water
Oil, for deep frying
3-4 cheese cubes, cut into bite sized pieces
- In a bowl combine onion, turmeric powder, red chili powder, ajwain, ginger, green chili and mix well.
- Season with salt. Add besan, rice flour, water and make a thick batter.
- Dip the cheese cubes and coat well with the prepared batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a kadai.
- Divide into portions and deep fry the pakodas in oil till brown and crisp.
- Remove on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer