500 gms of Chicken breasts, cut in to thick slices
1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
1 tbsp coriander, chopped
1 tsp orange zest, fine chopped
1 tsp crushed black pepper
Salt to taste
2 tbsp orange juice
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and marinate the chicken evenly. Rest the chicken for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill and grease the grate.
- Grill the chicken on for about 6-7 minutes on each side. Turn the chicken once on each side for those grill marks.
- Brush the chicken with some leftover dressing.
- Remove from grill and let it rest for a minute or two, serve the chicken hot.