2 cups Puffed rice, मुरमुरे
1 tbsp Ghee, घी
5-6 Almonds, chopped, बादाम
5-6 Cashewnut, chopped, काजू,
¾ cup Jaggery, chopped, गुड़
1 tsp Fennel Seeds, सौंफ
1 tsp Black pepper powder, काली मिर्च का पाउडर
A pinch of salt, नमक
¼ cup Dry coconut, grated, सूखा नारियल
Dry rose petals, सूखी गुलाब की पंखुड़ियाँ
- In a kadai, add puffed rice and dry roast on low flame.
- Dry roast until the murmura turns crisp. keep aside.
- In a large kadai, add ghee and jaggery.
- Keep the flame on low, stir continuously until the jaggery melts.
- Stir on low flame, till it turns frothy.
- Add fennel seeds, black pepper powder and mix it well.
- Check the consistency, by dropping syrup into a bowl of water, it should form a soft ball.
- Add salt, dry coconut, almonds, cashew nuts and mix it well.
- Turn off the flame and add dry roasted murmura and mix gently.
- Mix until the mixture is well combined and jaggery syrup is coated well.
- Grease your hand with ghee or wet your hand with water and prepare ladoo when the mixture is still warm.