2 Large Potatoes, boiled peeled
1 Tsp Jeera/Cumin seeds
1 tsp Ginger, grated
2 Green Chilies, slit
5 tbsp Peanuts, crushed
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
3 tbsp Coconut, grated
Sendha namak, to taste
3 tsp Oil
- Cut the boiled potatoes into cubes. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add cloves and cumin seeds. When they splutter, add ginger and green chilies. Sauté for few seconds.
- Add peanuts and sesame seeds. Stir for a minute. Add potatoes and toss well.
- Add salt and coconut. Mix well and cook for 2-4 minutes covered on medium flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Huge respect and love for your recipes… Thank you for savior in my pg days time.
My favourite recipe by my guru
Thanks sir for sharing your way of cooking my favourite DISH
Thanks a lot