1 Cup Wheat Flour
¼ Cup Rava/ Semolina
1 tbsp Besan
1 tsp Fennel Seeds/ Fennel
½ tsp Ajwain
Salt to taste
3 tbsp Ghee, melted
½ Cup Milk, (to knead use accordingly)
Oil, for deep frying
- For baati, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl except milk. Mix well.
- Now add little milk at a time and knead in to stiff dough.
- Divide in to equal portions and make round balls.
- Heat oil for frying. Deep fry the baatis till golden brown.
- Remove on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil.
- Serve along with dal.