For Spice Powder
2 tbsp Coriander Seeds
1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
1 tbsp Black Peppercorns
½ tsp Fennel Seeds
5 Dry Red Chilies, broken
1 tbsp Oil
¼ tsp Asafoetida
½ tsp Onion Seeds
1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
15-20 Baby Potatoes, boiled & peeled
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
½ tsp Anardana Powder
¼ tsp Chaat Masala
Salt, to taste
1 tbsp Fresh Coriander, chopped
1 tsp White Sesame Seeds, toasted
- For spice powder heat pan medium flame and dry all the ingredients till nice fragrant. Turn off the flame and let it cool down. Grind them into coarse powder.
- Now heat oil in pan on medium flame. add asafoetida, onion seeds, ginger, garlic and saute till fragrant.
- Now add baby potatoes and toss on high flame for few minutes.
- Lower the flame and add red chili powder, anardana powder, chaat masala powder, salt and 2 tsp of the prepared masala.
- Add ¼ cup water and toss so that each potato is well coated with masala. Turn off the flame.
- Top it off with fresh coriander and white sesame seeds.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer