Hare Lehsun Ki Chutney is a very famous chutney consumed all over India. It is made with using the seasonal green garlic which is best available only in winters.
1 tbsp oil
4-5 green chillies, finely chopped
¼ tsp asafoetida (Hing)
20-25 green garlic cloves, finely chopped
20-25 green garlic roots/sprig, finely chopped
¼ cup fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
½ tbsp roasted peanuts, skin removed & crushed
Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the green garlic, chop the garlic and greens separately.
- Heat oil in a pan, add hing and green chillies, sauté till chillies splutter.
- Add green garlic, coriander and roasted peanuts, sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and mix well. Sauté for another 2 minutes. Allow to cool down.
- Store in an air-tight container and serve as accompaniment to choice of dishes or use as spread in sandwich.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer