3-4 Banana (overripe) – cut in pieces (केले)
Refined Flour for dusting (मैदा)
Iced Water (बर्फ वाला पानी)
1 tsp Sesame Seeds (तिल)
1 cup Refined Flour (मैदा)
A pinch Salt (नमक)
¼ tsp Baking powder (बेकिंग पाउडर)
½ cup Sugar (चीनी)
Mint Leaves (पुदीने के पत्ते)
Whipped Cream (व्हिप्ड क्रीम)
Sesame Seeds (तिल)
- In a bowl add refined flour, salt, water, baking powder and mix everything properly and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Now apply dry refined flour to the banana pieces then put them in the batter and deep fry in medium hot oil until golden brown and crispy
- Meanwhile, in a pan heat sugar with little water and continue cooking until it becomes golden brown caramel
- Remove the fried banana and add them to hot caramel and coat them properly then put them in ice cold water for a few seconds.
- Remove them out on an absorbent paper then sprinkle some sesame seeds on them.
- Banana toffee is ready, serve it with whipped cream or ice cream and garnish it with mint leaves and sesame seeds.