3-4 Banana (overripe) – cut in pieces (केले)
Refined Flour for dusting (मैदा)
Iced Water (बर्फ वाला पानी)
1 tsp Sesame Seeds (तिल)
1 cup Refined Flour (मैदा)
A pinch Salt (नमक)
¼ tsp Baking powder (बेकिंग पाउडर)
½ cup Sugar (चीनी)
Mint Leaves (पुदीने के पत्ते)
Whipped Cream (व्हिप्ड क्रीम)
Sesame Seeds (तिल)
- In a bowl add refined flour, salt, water, baking powder and mix everything properly and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Now apply dry refined flour to the banana pieces then put them in the batter and deep fry in medium hot oil until golden brown and crispy
- Meanwhile, in a pan heat sugar with little water and continue cooking until it becomes golden brown caramel
- Remove the fried banana and add them to hot caramel and coat them properly then put them in ice cold water for a few seconds.
- Remove them out on an absorbent paper then sprinkle some sesame seeds on them.
- Banana toffee is ready, serve it with whipped cream or ice cream and garnish it with mint leaves and sesame seeds.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer