- 2 cups sweet corn, boiled, coarsely bend
- 1 cup sweet potato, boiled, mashed
- 1 tbsp thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp, kafir lime leaves, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chili powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In mixing bowl add sweet corn, potatoes, red thai curry paste, kafir lime leaves, garlic powder, salt and red chili powder. Mix well and make small size patties.
- Add olive oil pan and shallow fry all patties until turns golden pink from the surface.
- Remove on kitchen absorbent paper and serve with thai peanut sauce.