4 Large Sweet Potatoes
1 ½ Cup Milk
5 tsp Sugar
½ Cup Mawa, crumbled
2 tbsp Ghee
½ Tsp Cardamom Powder
1 Tbsp Cashew Nuts, chopped
1 Tbsp Almonds, Chopped
- Pressure cook sweet potatoes for 2 whistles. Remove, peel and cut them cubes.
- In a large pan, heat ghee. Add sweet potato and sauté for 5-7 mins.
- Add milk and sugar. Cook till all the milk has been absorbed.
- Add mawa and cook for few more mins.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Divide into equal portions and shape like peda.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and rose petals.