2 cups Baby potatoes, Boiled with jacket
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
2-3 sprigs of Rosemary
Salt to taste
1 tsp Fresh cracked Black Pepper
1 cup Prepared Tomato sauce
½ cup Cheese, grated
¼ cup Cherry tomatoes, for garnish
Few Coriander springs for garnish
- Heat oil in pan and add in chopped garlic. Cook for a minute and add the boiled potatoes to it.
- Now add in rosemary and season it well with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Toss everything together and let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Once done, turn off the flame.
- Take a baking dish and pour in the prepared tomato sauce.
- Top it up with the rosemary potatoes and lastly add in the cheese.
- Bake it at 180* Celsius for 7-8 minutes or until the cheese melts completely.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into half and place it along with coriander leaves as garnish.
- Serve hot.