2 Cups Rajgira Atta/ Amaranth Flour
1 Large Potato, boiled and peeled
½ tsp Baking Soda
Sendha namak, to taste
Oil, for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, mash the boiled potato. Add rajgira flour, baking soda and salt and start kneading it.
- Add a tsp of water to knead. Do not use a lot of water. The dough should be soft.
- Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying.
- Divide the dough in small equal portions. Roll them like pooris.
- Deep fry the pooris in oil till golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with sabzi.