- 1 tsp oil for Kneading + more for deep frying
- 1 Cup Whole wheat flour
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat oil in pan and take off flame.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and hot oil. Mix together and add lit bit of water.
- Start kneading and make very tight dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for 15mins.
- In a kadai, heat oil for deep frying.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and start rolling it. Roll it flat for about 4-5 inch in diameter.
- Deep fry the puris till golden brown in color. Remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with sabzi.
Ranveer you are just magical. Love your receipes