For Pizza Dough
1 Cup Proso Millet
1 Large Sweet Potato, boiled and mashed
Salt, to taste
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
½ tsp Oil, for greasing
¼ Cup Pizza Sauce
½ Cup Pizza cheese, grated
½ Cup Sauteed Vegetable, sliced (garlic, onion, green & yellow bell pepper)
2-3 Baby corn, sliced & blanched
4-5 Mushroom, sliced
3-4 Black Olives, sliced
½ tsp Italian Seasoning
Few Basil Leaves, hand torn
- For pizza dough, make proso millet flour by grinding the millet to a fine powder.
- Now in a mixing combine millet flour, mashed sweet potato, salt, Italian seasoning and mix well.
- Using ¼ cup water knead into a soft dough.
- Now take 8” inch pizza plate (bakeware) and grease with little oil.
- Now press and spread the dough on the pizza plate till you get an even circular pizza base.
- Bake the pizza base in a pre-heated oven at 180*c for 10mins.
- Remove the pizza base from the oven and let it sit for 4-5mins.
- Now apply pizza sauce on the base and grate generous amount of cheese.
- Place the sautéed vegetables, baby corn, mushroom, black olives on the pizza.
- Lastly sprinkle Italian seasoning and place some basil leaves.
- Bake the pizza at 180*c for more 10mins.
- Remove the pizza from the oven. Place some more basil leaves and cut into equal portions. Serve hot
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer