For the Sandwich
4 Small Chapatis
¼ Cup Tomato Ketchup
½ cup + ½ cup pizza cheese/ processed cheese, grated
¼ Cup Onion, chopped
¼ Cup Capsicum, chopped
¼ Cup Boiled Corn Kernels
1 Medium Potato, boiled & cubed
1 tsp Mixed Italian herbs
Salt, to taste
1 tbsp Butter
Tomato Ketchup, to serve
- Take a chapati, apply tomato ketchup and sprinkle cheese.
- Place onion, capsicum, corn, potato over the cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian herbs, salt and grate some more cheese on top.
- Cover this carefully with another Repeat with the other chapatis as well.
- Lightly grease a tava with butter and grill the chapati sandwiches till nice and crisp from both the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer