4 cups Pineapple juice, अनानास के जूस
2 cups Cornstarch, कॉर्न स्टार्च
¾ cup Sugar, चीनी
1 ½ cups Ghee, घी
few Saffron strands, केसर
1 cup Pineapple, cut into small cubes, अनानास
Ice chilled water, बर्फ का ठंडा पानी
7-8 Pistachios, blanched, chopped, पिस्ता
5-6 Almonds, chopped, बादाम
Silver varq, चांदी का वर्ख
Powdered sugar, पीसी हुई चीनी
fresh Mint leaves, पुदीना पत्ता
- In a large bowl, add pineapple juice, cornstarch, sugar, and ghee.
- Add a few saffron strands and whisk it well. Add chopped pineapple.
- Transfer this into a large kadai and keep stirring constantly.
- Cook on medium flame, add ghee in batches and mix until its well absorbs completely.
- Mix well making sure everything is well combined.
- Transfer the halwa mixture into the tray.
- Sprinkle a few chopped nuts and level it up.
- Rest for 30 minutes or until the halwa is set completely.
- Finally, cut pineapple sohan halwa into pieces.
- Garnish it with silver varq, powdered sugar, mint leaves and serve.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer