1 tsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin seeds
½ cup Onion, slices
1 tsp Ginger, chopped
½ tsp Green chilli, chopped
½ cup Carrot, chopped
½ cup Methi leaves, chopped
Salt to taste
1 cup Nachni Atta
1 tbsp Curd
2 tbsp Green onion, chopped
2 tsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and onion slices and cook.
- Add chopped ginger and green chilli and sauté for a minute.
- Now add carrots and methi leaves and mix.
- Season with salt and mix. Cook for more 3-4 minutes. Remove off the flame and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and add nachni flour to it.
- Add the prepared mixture in it. Add curd, salt and green onion and mix well.
- Add in water and oil and knead well. The dough should be little stiff to hold the shape.
- Now pat and make small sized circles out of this dough.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the thalipeeth on both the sides till a bit crispy.
- Remove and serve along with curd.