¾ cup Jowar flour
½ cup Wheat flour
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tsp Oil
½ cup Warm water
- Take a bowl and add in jowar flour, wheat flour, salt, cumin seeds and oil. Mix well.
- Slowly pour in warm water and knead into semi hard dough.
- Divide the dough into equal sized lemon shaped balls.
- Roll out the dough balls into medium sized circular puri’s.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Fry the puri’s on both the sides until it fluff’s up and turns golden brown in colour.
- Remove on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot along with aloo subji or yogurt.