For French Toast
1 Whole Egg, whisked
¼ Cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
4 tbsp Butter
6 Bread Slices
Honey, to serve
- In a mixing bowl, combine whisked egg, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder. Whisk everything together well.
- In a non-stick pan, heat a tablespoon of butter.
- Dip one slice of bread in the egg mixture and soak well.
- Shallow fry the bread in the butter from both the sides until golden brown. Repeat with other slices of bread.
- Drizzle honey on top and serve hot.