For Dulce de leche
1 can condensed milk (200ml)
1 cup water
2½ tablespoons white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup refined flour
Oil for frying
2 tsp Cinnamon ground
1 cup Sugar Castor
For Quick Dulce De Leche
Boil the condensed milk can in water for three hours and chill
- Heat water, sugar, salt and oil in a heavy bottomed pan, over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in flour until mixture forms into a dough.
- Heat oil for deep-frying, pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag.
- Deep-fry till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Fill the prepared dulche leche in a piping bag and using a small nozzle pipe the dulche leche into the churro. Set aside till in use.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Coat the prepared churros in the sugar cinnamon mix evenly.
- Serve immediately.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer