Soaked Lasagna sheets: 3 – 4 nos.
Brown Sugar: 2 tbsp
For Apple Mixture
Red Apples: 4 nos.
Butte: 1 tbsp
Powdered Sugar: 3 tsp
Rolled Oats: ½ cup
For Cheese Mixture
Cheddar Cheese: 1 cup
Brown Sugar: ½ cup
Ricotta Cheese: 1 ½ cup
Cinnamon Powder: ½ tsp
Nutmeg Powder: ½ tsp
Ricotta cheese, quenelle : 1 tbsp
Red Apple: 1 no.
- To prepare the apple mixture, slice the deseeded red apple.
- On a pan add butter, red apple slices, and powdered sugar, rolled oats and toss it until the apple slices become soft .Close the pan with the lid.
- To prepare cheese mixture, in a bowl add cheddar cheese, brown sugar, ricotta cheese, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and mix well.
- To make layers grease the bake dish with butter. Place the soaked lasagna sheets and then make a layer of cheese mixture. Then place the prepared red apples. Sprinkle brown sugar over this. Make such similar layers.
- Bake this at 170 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Slice the red apple into wedges and garnish the apple lasagna with it.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer