- Green Apple: 1 no.
- Oil :to Fry
- Sugar Syrup (honey, sugar, saffron)
- All Purpose Flour and Yeast Mixture : ½ cup
- All Purpose Flour : ¼ cup
- Mint Leave
- To make the batter put the all purpose flour and yeast mixture, water, and all purpose flour in a bowl and mix it well.
- Cut the slices of the green apple and with the help of a ring cutter cut the middle portion of the slice.
- Heat oil in a pan to fry.
- Now dip the green apple slices in the batter and fry it in hot oil.
- Put the fried apple slices in the sugar syrup and take them out on a plate.
- Keep the apple jalebi on a plate and garnish it with mint leaf