1 Cup Amaranth Flour
½ Cup Oats
1 Medium Banana, peeled
2 tbsp Honey
¼ Cup Melted Butter, room temperature
¼ tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
¾ Cup Milk
1 Banana, peeled & sliced
3 tbsp Honey
- In a blender jar combine amaranth flour, oats, banana, honey, melted butter, salt, baking powder, vanilla essence and blend till you get smooth homogenous batter.
- Heat a waffle iron according to the instruction label. When it is hot, brush butter all over the waffle iron.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter and close the waffle iron lid.
- Cook for 4-5 Open the lid and brush some butter on the waffles.
- Open the lid carefully and remove the waffles.
- Repeat till all the batter is used up.
- Serve with banana slices and honey drizzled on top.
Note: For cooking the waffles read waffle machine manual as each machine has different settings.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer