Prep: 15 minutesCook: 40-45 minutes Servings: 4
1 cup Amaranth flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
⅓ cup caster sugar
2 tbsps oil
2-3 tbsps milk
¼ cup walnuts, crushed (optional)
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C.
- Add sugar and oil in a bowl and whisk till combined.
- Add amaranth flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder and mix them together until a dough consistency is formed.
- Add in the crushed walnuts and fold well.
- Divide prepared dough into equal portions and flatten out into ½ inch small disc on a parchment paper.
- Place the parchment paper on a baking tray and bake at 180°C for 40-45
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk or just like that.
Note: These can also be stored in an air tight container